If you are among those who cannot grab the time to exercise then there is good news for you. Now you can exercise even when you are shopping. Here are ways in which you can make the maximum use of your shopping time to lose weight.
- Stay away from online shopping on www.ApexHealthandCare.com– This will force you to get up and go to the store which means more of walking. You will also have to spend time standing in queues which are good for your health.
- Walk around the store – Make it a habit to look around and walk a bit to shop. This way you will end up walking in the store and exercising.
- Park your car at a distance – When you go shopping then park your car at a distance so that you can walk the extra mile.
- Hold your coat and your bags- Do not let someone else carry your belongings but instead hold it. This will helps to work on your biceps and triceps.
- Do not take the elevator- For some cardio workout do not take the elevator but walk the stairs.
- Do not sit – For as long as you shop do not get tempted to sit anywhere. This helps to burn calories.
- Be active – Run around and shop a bit. This way you stay active and also lose some weight.
Lose calories while you shop
It is even better if you can go shopping on the weekends. This will mean longer queues everywhere, be it the dressing room or at the cashier’s desk. You need to gather the patience though! The more is the wait the longer you need to stand in the line and the more calories you burn. While waiting for your turn try some hand and leg movement exercises and make the most of your shopping experience.