When stepping out just for a causal outing or when stepping out in the sun, wearing closed shoes feels like a burden. So when there is a chance, be it the summer holidays or simply stepping out for casual chores flip flops are the best.
No doubt, chic boots, high heels and formal footwear have a style of their own, but nothing beats the comfort of flip flops. Flip Flops are light weight easy to wear and comforting to the feet. You may wear them inside your home or even on the streets. Perfect for any and every causal occasions, no shoe rack can be completed without a perfect pair of flip flops.
The next time you are out shopping for flips flops, remember the best flip flops for walking are here. You may find a huge variety in flip flop selection, right from material, style colors etc. They may not be apt for running or a formal event but perfect for when the sun is out and so are you!
However, flip flops can go wrong too, so to avoid that mistake we have some simple tips to bear in mind for flip flop shopping.
- Material: The commonest materials for flip flops are rubber, plastic, suede, leather and some great options in fabrics too. However the quality of the rubber or plastic must be checked, as recycled or poor quality material tends to heat up quickly and damage the feet.
- Comfort: Most flip flops are attractive to see, but there are some which are not the most comfortable to wear and walk in. Especially the ones which are extremely flat. Always take a trial in the flip flops at the store before you buy them.
- Sole: Many flip flops have a smooth sole that tends to slip on smooth surfaces and slopes. Remember to check if the sole has enough grooves to provide enough grip.
- Weight: Flip flops must always be light weight. The ones that are heavier are not very comfortable and make walking in them difficult.
- Stitch: Always opt for flip flops that are stitched rather than glued or mechanically attached, as they last longer.